Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sardar Jokes

Lecturer : Write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi.
Sardar : Gandhi was a great man but maa kasam, I dont know who is Jayanthi.


2. Sardar: You cheated me.
Shopkeeper: How?

Sardar: You said this is American made radio.
But when I put it ON, it says All India Radio.

3. Sardar got into a bus on 1st April when
conductor asked for ticket. He gave Rs.10/- and took the
ticket and said April fool. I have pass.

4. Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till
late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked
what you did till evening.
Sardar : Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so
I made it alright.


5. On a romantic day sardar's girlfriend asks him.
Darling on our engagement day will you give me a ring.
Sardar : Ya sure, from landline or mobile. ??


6. Doctor to patient : You will die within 2 hours.
Do you want to see any one before you die.

Patient : Yes. A good doctor.


7. 2 Sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1 : What would you do if the bomb explodes
while fixing.

sardar 2 : Dont worry, I have one more with me.


8. Interviewer : When is your birthday.
Sardar : 13th Oct.
Interviewer : which year ?
sardar : Oye Ullu ke patte : Every year.


9. Sardar was busy removing a wheel from his auto.
A man asks sardar why are you removing a wheel from
your auto.
sardar : Cant you read the board. Parking is only
for 2 wheeler.

10. Sardar : What is the name of your car ?
Lady : I forgot the name, but is starts with "T".
Sardar : Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start
hoti hai. Hamaara gaadi petrol se start hoti hai.


11. Boss : Where were you born ?
sardar : Punjab.
Boss : which part ?
sardar : Kya which part ? Whole body born in
punjab.


12. Sardar got promotion from clerk to manager.
He went home and told his wife : Today you have to
sleep with the manager.
Wife fainted.


13. American told sardar : Hamare desh me 90% shaadi e-mail se hoti hai.

Sardar : Kya bath hai. Hamari desh me 100% female se hoti hai.